5 Best Apps for Being Organized in Life
We live in an age with a plethora of digital apps and services available to help us be organized. As distracting as working with our phones and going through different gaming or social media apps can be, apps that let us organize our thoughts, tasks, dates, etc., not only help us not to miss anything daily or in the future, but they also improve our productivity and make time management easier than ever.
While downloading apps for being organized seems like a necessity these days, there are millions of applications, and downloading too many of these types of apps won't have the desired results and can be even more confusing. Because there are so many options, we've narrowed the list down to just five. So, without further ado, let's introduce these five apps to make your life easier and more organized.
- Store and use strong passwords. Log in to sites and fill out forms securely with a single click
Platforms: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS
1Password consolidates all of your passwords into an encrypted vault that you can access with just one password. However, it is capable of much more than just password management. 1Password can also serve as a secure document vault, a repository for secure notes, and a place to store credit card information and auto-filled form entries.
• Customizable vaults — Allows you to build multiple vaults (for example, you can organize vaults for Personal, Work, Travel, Financial, and Family passwords and data).
• Password monitoring — Notifies you when a password is weak, vulnerable, duplicated, or breached.
• Travel Mode —The only password manager that provides a tool that allows you to hide significant passwords when traveling outside your country.
• Intuitive password organization
• Secure yet simple authentication method for adding new devices
• Supports multi-factor authentication
With different plans to choose from, 1Passowrd is simple to use, has a slew of unique features, and is reasonably priced. It's an excellent option for personal and small businesses that want to ensure their team members have secure access to sensitive information.
- Remember everything and tackle any project with your notes, tasks, and schedule all in one place
Platforms: Web, iOS & Android mobile apps
Evernote is a cross-platform note-taking app that assists users in organizing ideas and keeping track of important information. Evernote is primarily marketed as a professional-oriented application. Having said that, it's also an excellent tool for students and regular people looking for a better way to manage their information. The core feature of Evernote is its note-taking app, which includes basic word processor functionality and useful note-oriented markup such as checkboxes and highlighting. On the other hand, Evernote includes a slew of add-on features that build on this foundation, making it an all-in-one solution for your note-taking needs.
• Sync and Organize. Keep all of your notes together and clearly labeled for easy access.
• Web Clipper. Use the Web Clipper browser extension to save screenshots from the web to Evernote.
• Templates. With ready-made note-taking templates for work, life, and school, you can get a head start on your project.
• PDF & Doc Search. Browse and search large PDFs and web documents for specific information.
• Spaces. Collaborate and share with your coworkers, classmates, and family.
• Search Handwriting. Search handwritten notes and documents for specific information.
• App Integrations. Sync Evernote to your favorite apps, such as Google Drive and Slack.
Evernote provides a lot of functionality for taking and organizing notes, so, It’s essential when it comes to taking notes and putting them to use in order to get things done.
- Scan, Keep and Organize Your Receipts Digitally
Platforms: iOS & Android mobile apps
With HouseHood, all your assets, their guaranty, and insurance are managed in one place and ready for claim if needed. Any digital receipts can be easily organized, stored, and quickly found. You can also convert paper receipts to digital receipts to keep everything in one place.
Keeping all of your receipts organized electronically can help you be more proactive and productive. And being organized can help you save a lot of time, stress, and money in the long run. You'll be able to see exactly how much you spent, where it went, and when it happened.
Plus, digitizing your receipt files to digital records not only helps you reduce paper clutter but also encourages the stores to offer digital receipts to customers instead of paper. At the touch of a button, you can get access to everything on your phone or computer. Keeping your receipts organized is important for many reasons, including filing a warranty claim and preparing your taxes.
• Scan and Store. Scan and store your receipts and assets on the go using your phone camera. Our A.I. will do the rest for you.
• Notify on Asset Coverage. Just add your asset to HouseHood, and we will notify you at the right time that its coverage is about to end.
• Save Money. You will never lose your receipts again. So, you are always ready to submit a claim on your assets to prevent loss and save money.
- Apple Wallet gives users a convenient way to organize and use rewards cards, boarding passes, tickets, gift cards, and more in one place.
Platforms: iOS, watchOS
The Wallet app is one of iPhone's default apps. It's where you keep your credit and debit cards, driver's license or state I.D., transit cards, event tickets, keys, and other valuables safe and secure. And it all works with an iPhone or an Apple Watch, so you can bring less but always bring more. The wallet takes full advantage of iPhone's built-in privacy and security features, designed to protect your identity and keep what belongs to you. Apple Pay uses a unique transaction code to make purchases, so your card number is never shared with a merchant or stored on Apple servers. In addition, no physical cards or touch buttons are required in stores. As a result, it's safe to say you'll feel more secure.
• Easy-to-use app
• Organizes your finances through personalized budgets, goals, and categories
• Includes a web interface (some of its competitors are only available on smartphones)
• Spending reports that are extremely useful, including handy charts
•Add a credit or debit card. With no added effort
•Have identity cards, driver’s license, state or employee I.D., transit and tickets, and even boarding passes with you
- Focus Timer for Work and Study
Platforms: iOS, macOS
Staying focused appears to be a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. Be Focused allows you to get more done by dividing individual tasks into discrete intervals separated by short breaks. It's a surprisingly effective method for maintaining motivation and focus. You can use your iPhone, iPad, or Mac – your devices will always be in sync.
• Track your progress (daily, weekly, or custom period)
• Fast and easy goal tracking
• Manage your tasks
• Customize to maximize productivity
• Possibility to start/pause/skip the current interval
• Ability to edit the number of intervals
• Ability to paste a task list from other applications
• One universal app for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
• Full synchronization between iPad, iPhone, and Mac
With so many apps on the market claiming to help you organize your life or business, finding the right apps is essential. This list of apps keeps you organized and boosts your productivity. If you have the right tools, you'll have no trouble being organized. These apps will definitely help you get started. Download them, and you are good to go!